MY Class Mate



Aiman
he is a handsome boy,and he also a good boy,always help me,and always be a hero in our class..actually he not handsome at all..hahahahaa...


Solihin
The person,always make their friend in trouble,he like enjoy,and like playinf PES.

Fauzi
For the first time i see him.he look like stupid person.but this is only my first saw.when i make him as my friend,know he,better and better and he have a secret talent.


Faris
i don't know much but him,but he is a person who loves to work with nonchalant.i hope one day he will change he attitude.

Luqman.
What i know about him,he a funny guys.and like to make me laugh.

Mimi.
She a good person,many of my assingment i was copy from her.even she not beautiful but when i see her face,i feel calm..HAHAHAHAHA

Dayang
a cute girl,that is my fisrt saw to her.her attitude also like solihin,her more interenting to something that can make her laughing..hahahaaha

Wanie.
I think,she is the girl that have many secret admire,polite and humble is the one of her attitude,he always help me,when i need her help..

Ain
I want to kick her,when the first time is see her..hahahaha

Ogy
The person very harmful and dangerous to me,when she try to put smile on her face i feel weird..hahah

Danial
What i know about him,he a lazy boy..when he make something he not do seriuosly..
like to take benefits on he friend.i hope he will change he attitude and become a good person one day..hahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment